Sheila and Nanci - Around the World

Saturday, November 27, 2010

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT, A CIRCUS AND SOME BREAD..

Julius Caesar 63 B.C. "Give the people what they want, a circus and some free bread, "  or, something like that.  Some of it still rings true today.  I am going to leave the review of |Rome over to Nanci.  We share the same opinion in this matter and I think she can collect our thoughts and put them in better light.  The Italians take their fashion seriously !


Who can resist roasted chestnuts on an open fire...Not Nanci!!!  Not me. 

Something happened on the  way to the forum!


The most beautiful fountain in the world!!!!!
I'm so happy- so very happy!
I love this car...

Now where is Nanci now?  She ducks into gelato stores on every street

The sky colors change from one minute to the next










No comments:

Post a Comment